30 Inch Stainless Steel 440 CFM Hood from Broan
The AP1 series is part of BROAN's newest pro-style under-cabinet hood collection, uniting stylish appearance with tremendous value. The deep 9 in. height provides excellent capture of cooking grease and odor, whether vented to the exterior, or installed to recirculate air through optional charcoal filters. Optional non-duct re-circulation kit available with charcoal filters (sold separately).
Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Color Appearance Options:
Black-on-Black, White-on-White, Stainless Steel
Features & Performance
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
MicroMesh Aluminum with Antimicrobial Protection
Max Sones (@450 CFM):
Sones Certified Horizontal Rectangular High:
Sones Certified Horizontal Rectangular Low:
Sones Certified Vertical 7" Round High:
Sones Certified Vertical 7" Round Low:
Sones Certified Vertical Rectangular High:
Sones Certified Vertical Rectangular Low:
Non-Ducted Recirculation Kit:
SKU No. NDK35830SS
Non-Duct Filter (Required for Non-Ducted Installations):
SKU No. 88F
Dimensions & Weights
Minimum Height Above Cook Top:
Duct Connector Size:
3 1/4" x 10"
440 CFM Performance
- Provides outstanding ventilation performance, equipped to tackle heavy smoke, grease and odors
Concealed Variable Speed Control with Last Setting Memory
- Means the hood is set for the next time you cook your favorite dish
Two 50-Watt Halogen Lamps
- Light up the cooktop for excellent visibility while cooking
- Two level light control gives you unmatched visibility
- GU10 Bulbs Purchasable Separately
Mesh Grease Filters with Antimicrobial Protection
- Are dishwasher-safe, so you can easily wash your filters instead of having to change them
- The coating inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria and protects the filter so it stays cleaner in between cleanings
Optional Non-Duct Recirculation Kit (Model no. NDK35830SS)
- For installations where ducting to the exterior is not possible
- Non-Duct Filter 88F Required for Non-Ducted Installations (Sold Separately)
- Is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically to prolong product life