Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Maintain the lowest temperatures with energy efficiency in SUMMIT's innovative ALFB621 series of 24" wide all-freezers with ADA compliant heights for lower counters.
All ALFB621 units are designed for built-in use but can also function freestanding. A conveniently slim width fits well in settings with limited space, with a 32" height to meet ADA guidelines.
Derived from SUMMIT's medical line, the ALFB621 operates several degrees colder than most freezers to increase long-term storage of food and safely operate at -25°C. Manual defrost saves on energy use while extra thick insulation and three removable freezer drawers keep the cold inside, even when the door is opened.
This Freezer uses 303 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.60 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Rear Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
- Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and frozen foods.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the freezer to be used freestanding.
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
Three Removable Storage Baskets
- Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
- No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with any FF6 or FF7 refrigerator for a perfectly matching set.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handle
- On stainless steel doors, choose a towel bar handle, slim vertical handle, or a horizontal handle.
Integrated Door Frame
- Units ending in "IF" accept full overlay panels for a seamless front that blends into other cabinetry.
Complete Stainless Steel Construction
- Choose "CSS" units for a complete stainless steel exterior.
Reversible Door (Base Models Only)
Summit ALFB621SSHH Reviews