AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This Freezer uses 303 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.60 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Rear Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
- Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and frozen foods.
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
Three Removable Storage Baskets
- Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Reversible Door (Base Models Only)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Models ending in "FR" and "IF" let you customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with SUMMIT FF6LADA or AL750L units for a perfectly matched set.
AccuCold ALF620LX Reviews