Uncover what's cooking inside an Aga
Beneath the classic looks of every Aga is a heart of cast iron: the entire cooker is an outstandingly efficient energy store, steadily transferring the heat from its core into its ovens and hotplates. An Aga is always ready to cook instantly and there are no switches and dials because the Aga looks after itself. Thermostatic control maintains consistent temperatures while high levels of insulation within the outer casing and beneath the Hotplate covers ensure that every Aga uses fuel economically. The Aga releases a unique source of gentle, friendly warmth into your kitchen.
Available at AJ Madison.
For classic looks with modern features, look no further than the Aga Legacy. Unique gleaming spiral handles set off the curvaceous doors to satisfy the design conscious. A versatile cooktop and flexible electric ovens indulge those with the highest culinary standards. With this bold appearance and contemporary features, it's easy to see why this Aga outlooks and out cooks other pro-style ranges.
AGA 44 Legacy Series
The Aga Legacy 44 offers 60-inches of pro-style cooking performance in a 44-inch package with a cathedral styled door. It can bake, broil, steam, stir fry, roast and boil all at the same time...and look good doing it too.
Oven & Cooktop Features
5.1 cu. ft.
Solid steel chassis with high gloss enamel
7-Mode Multifunction Oven
Independent Control of All Cooking Zones
Under 5 Minutes
Six high power gas burners, including two ultra rapid 15,000 BTU burners
AGA 48" 1,200 CFM Vent Hood
LP Conversion Kit:
Left and Right Rear (Wok):
15,000 NG (15,000 LP)
Left and Right Center:
9,200 NG (8,000 LP)
5,000 NG (4,200 LP)
12,000 NG (12,000 LP)
2,200 Watts (Top and Bottom Elements)
Inner Brown Rating:
Outer Brown Rating:
3, Plus HandyRack and Roasting Tin in Door
8 Pass, 2,300 Watts
1 Broiling Tray
Electrical & Gas Requirements
7.4 kW at 240 Volts (Your electrician must consult local codes to determine electrical requirements.)
Shipped Natural Gas Standard: field convert to LP with included kit; accepts standard residential 1/2" (1.3 CM) ID gas service line. Natural gas 4 W.C. (10 Millibar) or liquid gas 10 W.C. (25 Millibar)
Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance technician in your area.
Dimensions & Weight
25 5/8" (Excl. handles but incl. rear extension)
Depth excl. handles and rear extension:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Sealed 6-burner Gas Cooktop
- Offers heat output from 850-15,000 BTU
- Integral 15,000 BTU wok burner
- This versatile cooktop is equipped with sealed gas burners, featuring an integral wok burner. Available in both natural gas and liquid propane. Grates are matte porcelain enamel finish on all models.
- This integral clock has a timer with a delayed baking feature, allowing you to program when the oven turns on and off. Plus, the key lock prevents little hands from accidentally starting ovens.
7-Mode Multifunction programmable oven
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- Removable HandyRack in oven door
- 5 interior oven rack positions
- Programmable ovens use true convection to continuously circulate hot air through the cavity for faster, more even cooking. The 44" model features 2.4 cu. ft. of capacity, three oven racks and a roasting tin.
Convenient Storage Drawer
- The 44" model features a convenient storage drawer which is the perfect place to store baking trays, saucepans and kitchen towels so they are always close by.