44 Inch Pro-Style Dual Fuel Range with 2.4 cu. ft. Convection Oven
For classic looks with modern features, look no further than the AGA Legacy. Unique gleaming handles set off the curvaceous doors to satisfy the design conscious. A versatile cooktop and flexible electric ovens indulge those with the highest culinary standards. With this bold appearance and contemporary features, it's easy to see why this AGA out looks and out cooks other pro-style ranges.
This oven features a powerful 8-pass, 2300 watt broiler that's heated and ready to cook in just 5 minutes! The Full Broil mode provides complete coverage using the full eight passes. The Half Broil mode uses the four right-hand passes and is perfect when cooking for one. Select among 7 different cooking modes. Turn the convection off, leave it on or go somewhere in between-you tailor the oven's performance to your needs by selecting from the convection bake, convection broil, fan assist bake, conventional bake, top brown or base heat modes.
Since the 1920s, the AGA has been a treasured possession in kitchens across Europe and throughout the world. Each Cooker is unique in its own fashion, cast in an historic foundry in Coalbrookdale, Shropshire that has been smelting iron since 1709. Today each AGA product is still handmade by gifted craftsmen, with every step of the building and finishing process continuously inspected for quality and excellence. Upon completion, your AGA will be shipped from the United Kingdom to North America, professionally delivered to your home, and carefully assembled by a skilled AGA technician right in your own kitchen.
Oven & Cooktop Features
5.1 cu. ft.
Solid steel chassis with high gloss enamel
7-Mode Multifunction Oven
Independent Control of All Cooking Zones
Six high power gas burners, including two ultra rapid 15,000 BTU burners
AGA 48" 1,200 CFM Vent Hood
LP Conversion Kit:
Left and Right Rear (Wok):
15,000 NG (15,000 LP)
Left and Right Center:
9,200 NG (8,000 LP)
5,000 NG (4,200 LP)
12,000 NG (12,000 LP)
2200 Watts (Top and Bottom Elements)
Inner Brown Rating:
Outer Brown Rating:
3, Plus HandyRack and Roasting Tin in Door
8 Pass, 2300 Watts
1 Broiling Tray
Electrical & Gas Requirements
7.4 kW at 240 Volts (Your electrician must consult local codes to determine electrical requirements.)
Shipped Natural Gas Standard: field convert to LP with included kit; accepts standard residential 1/2" (1.3 CM) ID gas service line. Natural gas 4 W.C. (10 Millibar) or liquid gas 10 W.C. (25 Millibar)
Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance technician in your area.
Dimensions & Weight
25 5/8" (Excl. handles but incl. rear extension)
Depth excl. handles and rear extension:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Sealed 6-burner Gas Cooktop
- Offers heat output from 850-15,000 BTU
- Integral 15,000 BTU wok burner
- Integral clock has a timer with a delayed baking feature, allowing you to program when the oven turns on and off. Plus, the key lock prevents little hands from accidentally starting ovens.
- Programmable ovens use true convection to continuously circulate hot air through the cavity for faster, more even cooking. The 44" model features 2.4 cu. ft. of capacity, three oven racks and a roasting tin.
Dedicated broiling oven
- 8 pass, 2300 watt element
- Preheats in just 5 minutes
7-Mode Multifunction programmable oven
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- Removable HandyRack in oven door
- 5 interior oven rack positions
Convenient Storage Drawer
- The 44" model features a convenient storage drawer which is the perfect place to store baking trays, saucepans, and kitchen towels so they are always close by.