Uncover what's cooking inside an Aga
Beneath the classic looks of every Aga is a heart of cast iron: the entire cooker is an outstandingly efficient energy store, steadily transferring the heat from its core into its ovens and hotplates. An Aga is always ready to cook instantly and there are no switches and dials because the Aga looks after itself. Thermostatic control maintains consistent temperatures while high levels of insulation within the outer casing and beneath the Hotplate covers ensure that every Aga uses fuel economically. The Aga releases a unique source of gentle, friendly warmth into your kitchen.
For classic looks with modern features, look no further than the Aga Legacy. Unique gleaming spiral handles set off the curvaceous doors to satisfy the design conscious. A versatile cooktop and flexible electric ovens indulge those with the highest culinary standards. With this bold appearance and contemporary features, it's easy to see why this Aga outlooks and out cooks other pro-style ranges.
The Aga Legacy is the only all-electric pro-style range in its class. Its clean lines and pure cooking power sure to amp up your cooking with their signature features.
MFG SKU ALEG-36-E-SD
Dimensions & Weight
25 5/8" (Excl. handles)
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Oven & Cooktop Features
4.5 cu. ft.
Solid steel chassis with high gloss enamel
7-Mode Multifunction Oven - with convection, fan assist, fan assisted broil, conventional, browning, base heat or defrost mode; a fully programmable convection oven; and a 2,300 Watt broiler.
Independent control of all cooking zones including 5 gas burners and 3 ovens. Time delay programming function when you need timed or delayed cooking.
6 ribbon element burners with outputs from 1200-2200 watts, with 230 watt warming area
Glass cathedral door on Multifunction and convection ovens. Classic door handle set.
5 Ribbon Elements
Left Front & Right Rear:
Hot Surface Indicator Lights:
2200 Watts (Top and Bottom Elements)
Inner Brown Rating:
Outer Brown Rating:
3, Plus HandyRack and Roasting Tin in Door
4, plus Removable Plate Warming Rack
8 Pass, 2300 Watts
1 Broiling Tray
15.5 kW @ 240 Volts (Your electrician must consult local codes to determine electrical requirements.)
1 year parts & labor
Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance technician in your area.
Durable ceramic cooktop with 5-ribbon elements
- Surface element outputs from 1200-2200 watts
- Hot surface indicator light
- Push and turn childproof knobs
- 2500 watt element with fan
- Programmable for start/stop cooking
7-Mode Multifunction Oven
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- Removable HandyRack in oven door
- 5 interior oven rack positions
- Dedicated oven for broiling
- 8 pass, 2300 watt element
- Preheats in just 5 minutes
MFG SKU ALEG-36-E-SD