Uncover What's Cooking Inside an Aga
Beneath the classic looks of every Aga is a heart of cast iron: the entire cooker is an outstandingly efficient energy store, steadily transferring the heat from its core into its ovens and hotplates. An Aga is always ready to cook instantly and there are no switches and dials because the Aga looks after itself. Thermostatic control maintains consistent temperatures while high levels of insulation within the outer casing and beneath the Hotplate covers ensure that every Aga uses fuel economically. The Aga releases a unique source of gentle, friendly warmth into your kitchen.
Available at AJ Madison.
For classic looks with modern features, look no further than the Aga Legacy. Unique gleaming spiral handles set off the curvaceous doors to satisfy the design conscious. A versatile cooktop and flexible electric ovens indulge those with the highest culinary standards. With this bold appearance and contemporary features, it's easy to see why this Aga outlooks and out cooks other pro-style ranges.
More moderately priced than most 36-inch professional ranges, the Aga Legacy 36 with a cathedral door gives serious cooks something new to look at. No other professional range has this much functionality in such a small footprint.
Oven and Cooktop Features
4.5 cu. ft.
7-Mode Multifunction Oven
Independent Control of All Cooking Zones
Large; Chrome Accented Knobs with Childproof, Push-to-Turn Safety Feature
Solid steel chassis with high gloss enamel
5 Sealed; Including One Ultra Rapid 15,000 BTU Burner
Left and Right Rear (Wok):
9,200 NG (8,000 LP)
5,000 NG (4,200 LP)
15,000 NG & LP
12,000 NG & LP
AGA 36" 600 CFM Vent Hood
2200 Watts (Top and Bottom Elements)
Inner Brown Rating:
Outer Brown Rating:
3, Plus HandyRack and Roasting Tin in Door
4, plus Removable Plate Warming Rack
8 Pass, 2300 Watts
1 Broiling Tray
Electrical & Gas Requirements
7.4 kW at 240 Volts (Your electrician must consult local codes to determine electrical requirements.)
Shipped Natural Gas Standard: field convert to LP with included kit; accepts standard residential 1/2" (1.3 CM) ID gas service line. Natural gas 4 W.C. (10 Millibar) or liquid gas 10 W.C. (25 Millibar)
Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance technician in your area.
Dimensions & Weight
25 5/8" (Excl. handles)
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Sealed 5-burner gas cooktop
- Offers heat output from 850-15,000 BTU
- Integral 15,000 BTU wok burner
Dedicated broiling oven
- 8 pass, 2300 watt element
- Preheats in just 5 minutes
7-Mode Multifunction Programmable Oven
- Offers ultimate flexibility with 7 different cooking modes. Turn the convection off, leave it on or go somewhere in between-you tailor the oven's performance to your needs.
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- A signature Legacy feature. No more pulling out hot, heavy racks to check foods. The HandyRack is a removable shelf located in the door. Fitted in one of its two positions, this rack provides safety and convenience.
Programmable convection oven
- 2500 watt element with fan
- Can be programmed for start/start operation
AGA Legacy ALEG36DFCDIVY Reviews