The ALB753B Series
AccuCold's ALB753B series features 32" high ADA compliant all-refrigerators designed for built-in use under lower counters.
The ALB753B is just under 24" wide to fit tight spaces. Capable of built-in or freestanding installation, this unit has a jet black exterior. The stainless steel door frame is designed to accept slide-in panels for a customized look that matches other kitchen cabinetry. A professional stainless steel handle completes the look and can be reversed with the door swing.
Inside, the ALB753B uses automatic defrost to lower user maintenance. SUMMIT's unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall, creating a seamless interior that's easy to clean with no tricky crevices to trap food.
The generous 5.5 cu. ft. storage capacity can accommodate large trays and includes adjustable glass shelves, with a flat door liner. A rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located just behind the adjustable thermostat for additional convenience.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide, with a generous 5.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry.
- Simplify maintenance by letting the appliance defrost itself.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange interior space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
Flat Door Liner
- An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient switch located behind the thermostat.
- SUMMIT's "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your food or fingers.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Reversible Door (Base Models Only)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold ALB753BSSHV Reviews