AccuCold's ALB751 series features a range of 32" high ADA compliant all-refrigerators designed for built-in installation under lower counters, but with a finished cabinet to also work as free-standing units. Perfectly sized under 24" wide, these refrigerators offer a generous capacity of 5.5 cubic feet and have a stainless steel door frame that accepts custom panels.
A unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless interior liner, allowing you to wipe down the back of the unit without having to get between crevices or touch any machinery. This design also maximizes interior space to accommodate large trays up to 19-1/2" x 16."
All ALB751 models use automatic defrost operation and come equipped with a fan-cooled compressor to allow built-in use. Adjustable shelves are standard and a rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located just behind the adjustable thermostat for additional convenience.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.v
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide for easy placement in any location.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with an SCFF55ADA undercounter freezer for the perfect side-by-side set.
Factory Installed Lock
- Models with an "L" suffix are equipped with front locks.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
Complete Stainless Steel Construction
- Choose "CSS" units for a complete stainless steel exterior.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.