AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of undercounter refrigeration for general purpose storage. The ALB651 Series includes refrigerator-freezers designed for optimum storage conditions in built-in applications under lower ADA compliant counters.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect contents.
Zero Degree Freezer
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide and 33-1/2" wide for easy placement in any location.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
Complete Stainless Steel Construction
- Choose "CSS" units for a complete stainless steel exterior.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.