AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of undercounter refrigeration for general purpose storage. The ALB651 Series includes refrigerator-freezers designed for optimum storage conditions in built-in applications under lower ADA compliant counters.
At 32" high, the ALB651IF can be used built-in or freestanding in ADA compliant settings. The 24" footprint fits many popular cutouts while offering over 5 cu.ft. of storage capacity. This model has a white cabinet. The door includes an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept full overlay panels for a custom look. Users provide their own handle.
Inside, a unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer section to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost fresh food section, while the manual defrost freezer compartment can maintain zero degrees. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting.
The ALB651IF has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full ALB651 Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect contents.
Zero Degree Freezer
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide and 33-1/2" wide for easy placement in any location.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
Complete Stainless Steel Construction
- Choose "CSS" units for a complete stainless steel exterior.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold ALB651IF Reviews