AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The AL750BI Series features 24" wide all-refrigerators designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters.
The AL752LBLBI is a 32" high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. The front-breathing design allows built-in use under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also lets this unit be used freestanding. This model has a black exterior and user-reversible door swing. A factory installed front lock offers convenient security.
Inside, the AL752LBLBI utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. Our unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space. This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial.
For more finish options, browse the entire AL750BI Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Reversible Door (Base Models Only)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Simplify appliance care by letting the refrigerator defrost itself.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Flat Door Liner
- An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with SUMMIT SCFF55LBLADA for a complete undercounter set.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold AL752LBLBI Reviews