AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The AL750 Series features 24" wide all-refrigerators sized for freestanding use in ADA compliant settings.
The AL752LBL is a 32" high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. Designed for freestanding use, this model has a black exterior and user-reversible door swing. A factory installed front lock offers convenient security.
Inside, the AL752LBL utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. Our unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space. This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial.
For a built-in version of this unit, see the AL752LBLBI. For more finish options, browse the entire AL750 Series.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- A 32" height that fits under lower ADA counters makes this unit suitable for assisted living facilities.
- Their unique 24" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit.
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.