Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's AL752B line features 24" wide black all-refrigerators designed with ADA compliant 32" heights for lower counters.
Automatic defrost saves on time and maintenance, while SUMMIT's unique design simplifies clean-up. They use a "hidden" evaporator set behind the rear wall to create a seamless interior. This allows you to wipe down the back without having to get between crevices or touch any machinery. It also maximizes interior space, giving the AL752 one of the widest and deepest shelves in the industry with the capacity to accommodate trays up to 19-1/2" x 16". A rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located just behind the adjustable thermostat for additional convenience.
User-friendly and energy efficient, the AL752B is designed to meet ADA guidelines. It has a black finish and can be paired with SUMMIT frost-free freezer SCFF55BAL for a perfect set.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- A 32" height that fits under lower ADA counters makes this unit suitable for assisted living facilities.
Accepts Custom Panels
- Comes panel ready so you can fit your unit's look to your surrounding decor.
- NOTE: Stainless Steel Insert Frame units accept only 1/4" panels.
- Their unique 24" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.