AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of undercounter refrigeration for general purpose storage. The AL650BI Series includes refrigerator-freezers designed for optimum storage conditions in built-in applications under lower ADA compliant counters.
At 32" high, the AL652BCSS can be used built-in or freestanding in ADA compliant settings. The 24" footprint fits many popular cutouts while offering over 5 cu.ft. of storage capacity. This model has a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door. A curved towel bar handle completes the professional look.
Inside, a unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer section to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost fresh food section, while the manual defrost freezer compartment can maintain zero degrees. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable glass shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting.
The AL652BCSS has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full AL650BI Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Rear of Unit
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Interior (Refrigerator) Width:
Interior (Refrigerator) Depth:
Interior (Refrigerator) Height:
Interior (Freezer) Width:
Interior (Freezer) Depth:
Interior (Freezer) Height:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- 32 inch height for lower ADA counters
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer with two evaporators
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect food
Zero degree freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy
Adjustable glass shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
AccuCold AL652BCSS Reviews