AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of counter height refrigeration for general purpose storage. The AL650 Series includes freestanding refrigerator-freezers designed for optimum storage conditions and sized for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines.
At 32" high, the AL650LSSTB is designed for freestanding use in ADA compliant facilities. The 24" footprint offers overly 5 cu. ft. of storage capacity. This model features a white cabinet and a stainless steel wrapped door with a factory installed lock. A curved towel bar handle completes the look.
Inside, a unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer section to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost fresh food section, while the manual defrost freezer compartment can maintain zero degrees. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting.
The AL650LSSTB has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full AL650 Series. For built-in undercounter applications, see the AL650LBISSTB.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
Fully Finished White Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
- 32" height for lower ADA counters.
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer with two evaporators.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect contents.
Zero Degree Freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes (not available on stainless steel doors).
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSHV, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
- Models ending in "FR" and "IF" let you customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold AL650LSSTB Reviews