Teppanyaki griddle accessory for the AGVPC VersaPower Cooker with 3/16" solid stainless steel plate with back and end splashes. Ideal for multiple cooking styles. Great for Japanese Teppanyaki cooking, breakfast griddling, Mexican grill, Kamal Tortilla Cooking, and even works well as a plate warmer to keep those steaks sizzling when served. Simply remove the VersaPower Cooker grate entirely and install this 3/16" thick solid stainless steel griddle.
- This optional accessory brings a new level of versatility to your VersaPower Cooker by enabling you to cook with power and precise heat teppan, fajitas, breakfast or juicy burgers on a large 2-1/2 Sq.Ft griddle.
- The AGVPC-TG unit is installed in the VersaPower Units by removing the existing inner and outer grate.
- The covered frontal solid plate prevents heat from escaping to the front of unit.
- Combustion gases only exhausts through the sides and the back of the unit away from Cook's hands.
- Always start the griddle at moderate heat settings and adjust as necessary, as the VersaPower yields an unprecedented 65,000 BTU of heat.
- The drip pan design for the VersaPower unit keeps the burners free of debris and makes it very easy to clean, while the 3/16" heavy gauge griddle is sized to fit standard dishwashers for even easier cleaning!
- To ensure safe operation and quality results, always follow the instructions that come in your VersaPower unit's Care and Use Manual.
- Note: Please handle a hot griddle with care as it takes a long time to cool down to the touch due to the heavy gauge of the material used in its contsruction.
Alfresco Versa Power Series AGVPCTG Reviews