253 CFM Air Purifier with 550 sq. ft. Coverage Area
Fill your room with clean fresh air with Whynter's air purifier. Designed and engineered specifically to eliminate airborne allergens like pet dander, hair, dust, mold, mildew and pollen, this air purifier is perfect for the home, office, and any living area up to 550 sq. ft. This is an ideal choice for high quality air purification to provide added relief for allergies, asthma, and other breathing disorders.
For ultimate filtration against airborne pollutants, this air purifier is equipped with a 5-in-1 HEPA Filtration System that features a washable Pre-Filter, a HEPA Filter and an Activated Carbon Filter. In addition to removing harmful elements from the air, a Photocatalyst Filter destroys organic contaminants such as viruses and bacteria, while the UV Wave Bulb breaks down volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and converts it into beneficial oxygen.
From their base in Santa Fe, California, Whynter specializes in creating high quality refrigeration and air comfort products. Whynter believes in bringing you exceptional products that make your day easier and a whole lot more comfortable. Their products are designed around portability and space utilization, allowing you the flexibility of using their products when and where you need them the most. Almost as important as bringing you products that get the job done, Whynter emphasizes design to suit the modern home. Whynter is committed to combining form and function in all of their quality products.
550 Sq. Ft.
Filter Replacement Indicator:
Maximum Power Input:
Dimensions and Weights
5-in-1 HEPA Filtration System
- The washable pre-filter removes large particles such as dust, pet hair and dander, fungus and mold.
- High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filters are designed to remove 99.97% of all air pollutants that are as small as 0.3 micrometers such as pollen, allergens and dust mites.
- For reference, 1 micrometer is 1/100th the width of a human hair.
- HEPA filter has much higher filter effectiveness than compared to electrostatic/ionic type air purifier and does not emit potentially harmful ozone.
- 3rd Stage: Activated Carbon Filter
- Also called the activated charcoal.
- Is a form of carbon that has been processed to make it extremely porous and thus to have a very large surface area available for absorption of airborne chemicals, gases and odor.
- It eliminates and removes chemical fumes, toxic gases, smoke, pet and other odors.
- 4th Stage: Photocatalyst Filter
- Photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) is not a filtering technology, as it does not trap or remove particles.
- It eliminates and kills 99% of organic contaminants such viruses, mold and bacteria by completely oxidize and degrade organic contaminants.
- Helps to potentially reduce the spread of influenza and other airborne illnesses.
- Ultraviolet germicidal UV bulb (UV light wavelength: 365nm) is commonly used for sterilization, to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- It breaks down volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as odors and gases like carbon monoxide and nitrous oxide.
Air Quality Sensor
- Ajusts fan speed according to air quality.
- Use this mode for ultra-quiet operation.
Quick Smoke Removal
- Activate for quick odor elimination