Whynter EcoPure HEPA System Air Purifier - Pearl
Fill your room with clean fresh air with the Whynter AFR-425-PW EcoPure HEPA System Air Purifier. Designed and engineered specifically to eliminate airborne allergens like pet dander, hair, dust, mold, mildew and pollen, this air purifier is perfect for home, office, and any living area up to 550 sq. ft. This an ideal choice for high quality air purification to provide added relief for allergies, asthma, and other breathing disorders.
For ultimate filtration against airborne pollutants, the Whynter AFR-425-PW is equipped with a 5-in-1 HEPA Filtration System that features a washable Pre-Filter, a HEPA Filter and an Activated Carbon Filter. In addition to removing harmful elements from the air, a Photocatalyst Filter destroys organic contaminants such as viruses and bacteria, while the UV Wave Bulb breaks down volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and converts it into beneficial oxygen.
At Whynter, they believe in redefining the way you live. They know every bit counts and they want to bring you exceptional products that make your day a little easier and a whole lot more comfortable. From enjoying a chilly evening in the backyard to sleeping soundly on a hot summer night, their products are all about giving you one less thing to worry about. Available at AJ Madison.
Just making your life convenient is not all there is. Being able to bring that comfort with you around the house is also essential. As you can see, their products are designed around portability and space utilization, allowing you the flexibility of using their products when and where you need it the most. Almost as important as bringing you products that get the job done, they also insist that the product looks good. Combining form and function is something they constantly work towards.
Having the coolest or hottest product means something only if they stand behind what they bring you. They want you to rest assured (and comfortably!) that they are committed to the quality of all their products and would love to hear from you about how they can better innovate your life.
550 Sq. Ft.
Filter Replacement Indicator:
Noise Level @ Low Speed:
Noise Level @ High Speed:
120V / 60Hz
Maximum Power Input:
Five Stages Of Air Purification System
Activated Carbon Filter:
Dimensions and Weights
5-in-1 HEPA Filtration System
- The washable pre-filter removes large particles such as dust, pet hair and dander, fungus and mold.
- High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filters are designed to remove 99.97% of all air pollutants that are as small as 0.3 micrometers such as pollen, allergens and dust mites.
- For reference, 1 micrometer is 1/100th the width of a human hair.
- HEPA filter has much higher filter effectiveness than compared to electrostatic/ionic type air purifier and does not emit potentially harmful ozone.
- 3rd Stage: Activated Carbon Filter
- Also called the activated charcoal.
- Is a form of carbon that has been processed to make it extremely porous and thus to have a very large surface area available for absorption of airborne chemicals, gases and odor.
- It eliminates and removes chemical fumes, toxic gases, smoke, pet and other odors.
- 4th Stage: Photocatalyst Filter
- Photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) is not a filtering technology, as it does not trap or remove particles.
- It eliminates and kills 99% of organic contaminants such viruses, mold and bacteria by completely oxidize and degrade organic contaminants.
- Helps to potentially reduce the spread of influenza and other airborne illnesses.
- Ultraviolet germicidal UV bulb (UV light wavelength: 365nm) is commonly used for sterilization, to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- It breaks down volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as odors and gases like carbon monoxide and nitrous oxide.
Coverage Area: 550 Sq. Ft.
6 Adjustable Fan Speeds
No Negative Ions and Harmful Ozone Emissions
Air Quality Sensor
Automatic Mode For Hassle-Free Operation
Quick Smoke Removal For Odor Elimination
Sleep Mode For Ultra-Quiet Operation
Filter Replacement Indicator
8 Hours Timer Function
Air Flow: 430 m3/h / 253 CFM At High Speed
Ultra Low Power Consumption, Only 65 Watts
- Uses less energy than a light bulb.
Noise Level (dBA):
Whynter EcoPure AFR425 Reviews