Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
With the Amana AER5844VA 4.8 cu. ft. Freestanding Electric Range, cooking your favorite meals has never been easier or more convenient! The extra-large oven window makes it easy to keep an eye on your food without opening the oven door. A dual element on the cooktop provides additional cooking options. Also, cleanup is a piece of cake with the glass-ceramic spillsaver upswept cooktop and self-cleaning oven that features adjustable cleaning levels.
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Depth with Handle:
Left Front Element Wattage:
Left Front Element Size:
Left Front Element Type:
Left Rear Element Wattage:
Left Rear Element Size:
Left Rear Element Type:
Right Front Element Wattage:
Right Front Element Size:
Right Front Element Type:
Right Rear Element Wattage:
Right Rear Element Size:
Right Rear Element Type:
Cooking Surface Element On Light:
1 - Console
Cooking Surface Finish:
Cooking Surface Indicator Light:
1 - Console
Black with Screen Graphic
Spillsaver Upswept Cooktop Design
4-pass waist high
Single Element Broil
Metal Steel Hydro Formed
Oven Light Location:
In oven cavity
Oven Control Features
Oven Light Switch:
Oven Control Display Colors:
Oven Control Location:
Automatic Door Latch:
4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
(2) 6" 1,200 Watt & (1) 9" 2,500 Watt & (1) 6/9" Dual 1,200/2,500 Watt
- A Dual Radiant Element matches the element size to the size of your pot or pan to help food cook evenly.
- Program the broiler accordingly.
- Set the temperature in five-degree increments.
- Choose higher heat for meat and lower heat for delicate desserts.
Easy Touch Electronic Controls
- These easy-to-use oven controls put programming power at your fingertip.
2 Oven Racks
5 Oven Rack Position
Glass-Ceramic SpillSaver Upswept Cooktop with Ribbon Radiant Elements
- But the raised edges and upswept backguard on this smooth-surface cooktop make sure they have no place to run...or hide.
Delay Bake Oven Control
- Set the start time for maximum convenience.
- This control lets you program the oven to be ready when you are.
- Limited One Year Warranty - Parts and Labor.
- For one (1) year from the original retail purchase date, any part which fails in normal home use will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- Refer to the Use and Care for warranty details
Adjustable Self-Cleaning Oven
- Let the oven do the dirty work.
- Adjust the heat level for self-cleaning between "high" and "low".
Extra-Large Oven Window
- Helps you keep track of dinner without having to open the oven door.
Electronic Clock with Timer
- Not only does it indicate time, it provides a timer so you can keep track of what you're cooking.
Automatic Oven Light
- Automatic oven light makes it easy to keep an eye on dinner.
- Storage drawer keeps pots, pans and lids within easy reach.
Power Cord Not Included - Refer to Installation Instructions for detailed information on Electrical Requirements.