AGA Dual Control Cast Iron Electric Cooker
Designed with the AGA traditional cooker in mind, the AGA Dual Control range may be left on at all times giving you constant, indirect radiant heat at your fingertips. The heritage and benefits surrounding a traditional heat storage unit are at your disposal, however, AGA lovers now have the ability to decrease their running costs.
If you decide you do not want to use the ovens for a period of time you may simply turn them off all the while utilizing the hotplates independent from the ovens and separate from one another - an energy efficient feature only recently explored.
Like the gas model, the Electric AGA Dual Control has two hotplates - a boiling plate and a simmering plate - which can be turned on and off and operated separately or together using a multi-function control.
The roasting, baking and slow cook ovens can be dropped down to a new energy-saving "slumber mode" lowering energy costs while still providing comforting warmth. The benefit to having a slumber mode is you may bring your range to full cooking temperature in just a few hours. A Heat Indicator serves as a guide to the amount of stored heat within the AGA cast iron indicating when your range is ready-to-use or if in slumber mode.
Since the 1920s, the AGA has been a treasured possession in kitchens across Europe and throughout the world. Each Cooker is unique in its own fashion, cast in an historic foundry in Coalbrookdale, Shropshire that has been smelting iron since 1709. Today each AGA product is still handmade by gifted craftsmen, with every step of the building and finishing process continuously inspected for quality and excellence. Upon completion, your AGA will be shipped from the United Kingdom to North America, professionally delivered to your home, and carefully assembled by a skilled AGA technician right in your own kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
ADC3E Dual Control Cast Iron Range
4.5 Cu. Ft.
Boiling Plate to 626°F
Simmering Plate to 392°F
Electric Range with In-Room Venting Flue
Oven Dimensions - Roasting, Baking and Slow-Cook
Overall Dimensions and Weights
The AGA Dual Control range may be left on at all times giving you constant, indirect radiant heat.
- If you decide you do not want to use the ovens for a period of time you may simply turn them off all the while utilizing the hotplates independent from the ovens and separate from one another.
Money Saving Technology
- Not only does the AGA Dual Control range use the same indirect radiant heat as a traditional AGA cooker, it will provide up to a 30% savings in operating costs because you may now simply turn it off.
- There is one control to operate both hotplates and another to operate the individual ovens.
How the Hotplates Work
- Behind the top left door sits a small dial which operates the boiling and simmering plate - either independently or simultaneously - using one multi-function control.
How the Ovens Work
- The cast iron ovens are indirectly heated from a single heat source. The heat is then conducted across each oven in exactly the correct proportions to provide the ideal cooking temperatures for roasting, baking, simmering, slow cooking and warming.