Every Home... Everywhere, with Pride, Passion and Performance.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 288 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Auto Soil Sensor
One Hour Wash Cycle:
One Hour Wash
Delay Wash Option:
Control Lockout Option:
Quiet Partner™ I
12 Place Settings
Large In-the-Rack Silverware Basket
White on White
Antimicrobial Component Protection
- Helps prevent the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria.
High Temperature Wash Option
- A heater boosts the water temperature during the wash cycle and an extra rinse is added for enhanced cleaning and drying.
CleanPlate Wash System
- Uses high water pressure and high water flow to power off those leftover bits from breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Provides a stylish refined console design that's at home in any kitchen. Flat controls keep cycle selection simple and your kitchen looking sleek.
Delay Start Option
- Set the dishwasher to run, even if you're off and running. Or, save money by setting it to run during off-peak energy use hours.
- Locks the controls so little fingers can't turn on the dishwasher.
- Load two tiers of cups, bowls or other small items without compromising cleaning.