Full Console Dishwasher with 3 Wash Cycles
This Amana dishwasher helps you clear off every crumb thanks to the Triple Filter Wash System. A combination of three wash filters removes even tiny food particles from the wash water. When it's your turn to do the dishes, a 12-Place Setting Capacity gives the space you need for every load. A heater boosts the water temperature during the wash cycle. Plus, an extra rinse is added to help get those dishes sparkling clean. An internal heater accelerates the drying process, removing excess moisture so you can leave the dishtowel on the hook.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry. Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
This dishwasher uses 270kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Cycles and Options
3 (1-Hour Wash; Heavy; Normal)
2 (Hi Temp Wash; Heated Dry)
Triple Filter Wash System
- The Triple Filter Wash System helps you skip the pre-rinse so you can spend less time scrubbing. How it works: A combination of three filters removes even tiny food particles from the wash water.
12 Place Setting Capacity
- Whenever it's time to do the dishes, a 12-place-setting capacity gives you the space you need for every load.
Heated Dry Option
- An internal heater accelerates the drying process, removing excess moisture so you can leave the dishtowel on the hook.
1 Hour Wash Cycle
- There's no need to use the mixing bowl as a backup when the 1-Hour Wash Cycle can clean light loads fast.
High Temperature Wash Option
- A heater boosts the water temperature during the wash cycle. Plus, an extra rinse is added to help get those dishes sparkling clean.