Every Home... Everywhere, with Pride, Passion and Performance.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 270 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $29.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
12 Place Settings
Number of Cycles:
3; Heavy Duty; Normal
See Written Warranty for Full Details
Dimensions and Weight
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Save money while conserving energy. This dishwasher uses 35% less energy and 62% less water, saving you over $165 during the appliance's lifetime. Compared to pre-2006 conventional dishwashers average use, normal cycle, 10 year life.
Triple Filter Wash System
- There's no need to prewash your dishes with the Triple Filter wash system. A combination of three filters remove even the tiniest food particles from the wash water, so you conserve energy and water and still get clean dishes.
Tall Tub Interior
- Stop handwashing large dishes. This tall tub dishwasher features more room than a standard tub dishwasher, so you can wash more dishes in fewer loads and conserve water and energy.
Heated Dry Option
- Leave the dish towel on the rack. The heated dry function whisks away moisture. Your dishes can go straight to the cupboard no towel required.
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- Need a quick turnaround The 1-Hour Wash cycle cleans up a lightly soiled load fast.
High Temperature Wash Option
- Turn up the heat. With the High Temperature Wash option, a heater boosts the water temperature during the wash cycle and an extra rinse is added for enhanced cleaning and drying.
Push Button Controls
- Say goodbye to knobs and dials. Integrated buttons allow you to easily select cycles and options, and provide a sleek look that is sure to enhance any kitchen.