Every Home... Everywhere, with Pride, Passion and Performance.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Say goodbye to prewashing your dishes. This standard tub dishwasher features 5 wash cycles to offer a variety of cleaning combinations. The In-Rack Silverware basket holds utensils securely in the bottom rack for easy cleaning.
This dishwasher uses 310 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.38.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Weights
Depth Including Door:
Depth Excluding Door:
33 7/8" - 34 3/8"
10 Place Settings
Rack SWB (2)
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Upper Rack Style:
Ice Gray Light
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Save water. Save energy. Save money. Help save the planet. These dishwashers meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
Standard Tub Dishwasher
- Say goodbye to prewashing your dishes.
- This standard tub dishwasher features 5 wash cycles to offer a variety of cleaning combinations.
- The In-Rack Silverware basket holds utensils securely in the bottom rack for easy cleaning.
Soil Settler Tower Feed Wash System
- Powerfully sprays water from 2 levels for great cleaning.
Heavy Wash Cycle
- This cycle provides heavily soiled items with a longer, more thorough soaking to scour away grungy messes.
Normal Wash Cycle
- This cycle works great when you need a little extra attention, but your dish loads don't.
- Ideal for all-purpose cleaning.
Plate Warm Cycle
- This cycle gets your plates toasty warm before a meal.
- Your dinner stays at the perfect temperature when served on warmed plates.
Rinse Only Cycle
- Instead of letting messy dishes sit all day, use this cycle to rinse dishes until a full load is ready to run.
- Breakfast dishes (and your schedule) can finally catch a break.
Pots and Pans Cycle
- Cheese loses its grip on the lasagna pan when faced with the Pots and Pans cycle.
- Use this longer wash cycle for heavily soiled dishes.
Heated Dry Option
- Leave the dish towel on the rack.
- The heated dry function whisks away moisture.
- Your dishes can go straight to the cupboard, no towel required.
In-Rack Silverware Basket
- Keep it all under control.
- This basket holds silverware and utensils securely in the bottom rack for easy cleaning.
Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator
- Automatically adds a measured amount during the wash cycle, reducing the potential for spots on your dishes.
- And giving you one less thing to worry about.