Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
28" Stainless Steel Access Doors - AD52820
Available in double and single versions Viking stainless steel handles and endcaps coordinate with other Viking outdoor products.
Overall Width with Trim:
Overall Width without Trim:
Overall Height with Trim:
Overall Height without Trim:
Access Door Details
- Rugged stainless steel construction.
- Stainless steel tubular handles.
- Hidden pivot point hinges.
- All installations require locally-supplied custom countertops.
- Optional side and back panels may be required for installations not completely built-in.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited warranty - rust through on all stainless steel components.
- Two-year limited warranty - door hinges and drawer slides.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking Outdoor Series AD52820SS Reviews