A Whirlpool dehumidifier can help improve conditions in damp to extremely damp areas of a home. It will improve the air quality and comfort of the home, as well as, help remove musty odors and reduce mold and mildew. It will also protect home furnishings from excessive moisture and rust.
The AD35USS Ultra Low Temp Basement dehumidifier removes 35 pints of moisture per day in temperatures as low as 38°F. It is ideal for use in very damp areas such as bathrooms, laundry rooms, pool houses and summer homes.
Adjustable Water Level Control:
15 Pint, US liquid
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Low Temperature Operation:
Water Full Indicator:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Operate more efficiently than minimum government standards require
- Provide significant savings in energy costs for you
AccuDry Sensing System
- Monitor remaining moisture and automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry, with the AccuDry sensor.
- Reduce overdrying and save time and effort, by not having to return to the dryer to re-check progress.
- The adjustable humidity control allows you to choose the dryness of the room for your family's comfort.
- The dehumidifier will cycle on and off to maintain your selected level of dryness and comfort.
35-pint Moisture Removal/24 Hours
Operates as Low as 38 Degrees F
Bucket Full Indicator Light
- The smart dehumidifiers know when they are full.
- The Bucket Full Light tells you when it is time to empty the bucket and delays operation until you empty it.
Direct Drain Hose Connection
- No more having to run downstairs to empty the dehumidifier bucket.
- The direct drain hose connection allows you to set up the dehumidifier and forget about it.
- This connector works with any garden hose to drain the bucket automatically into a sump or floor drain.
2 Fan Speeds
EZ-Empty Front Removable Bucket
- The front removable EZ-Empty Bucket features side handles that allow you to grasp the bucket for easy removal and emptying without having to move the dehumidifier away from the wall to get at the bucket.
- The top spout helps keeps water from splattering while you empty the bucket.
Easy Rollers System
Automatic Bucket Full Shut-off
Continuous Run Mode