Uncover what's cooking inside an Aga
Beneath the classic looks of every Aga is a heart of cast iron: the entire cooker is an outstandingly efficient energy store, steadily transferring the heat from its core into its ovens and hotplates. An Aga is always ready to cook instantly and there are no switches and dials because the Aga looks after itself. Thermostatic control maintains consistent temperatures while high levels of insulation within the outer casing and beneath the Hotplate covers ensure that every Aga uses fuel economically. The Aga releases a unique source of gentle, friendly warmth into your kitchen.
Available at AJ Madison.
Don't let this little range fool you. At 24 inches wide, it may be small in stature, but it's big on performance and style. This dual-fuel range features four versatile gas burners, one conventional oven with an integral broiler and one convection oven. And of course, it's made with that classic Aga design available in 15 delicious colors.
As a free-standing range it brings the versatility of dual-fuel cooking into any kitchen. For 2 Oven, 3 Oven and 4 Oven Aga owners, it provides additional cooking surfaces by attaching directly to the left hand side of either model. Combining an Aga with an Aga Companion offers the ultimate versatility of cooking with radiant heat, a live gas flame and electric all at once!
3.0 Cu. Ft.
Top Oven Capacity:
1.5 Cu. Ft.
Bottom Oven Capacity:
1.5 Cu. Ft.
Liquid Propane (Burners)/Electric Oven
300 CFM Hood Recommended
Zoned Heat with 7 Pass, 2100 watt Broiler
Dimensions and Weight
Sealed 4-burner gas cooktop
- Offers heat output from 6,000-12,000 BTU
- Integral 12,000 BTU wok burner
Two Electric Ovens
- Upper - Conventional Oven with an Integral Broiler
The Companion can also be used independently as a free-standing range.
- It is the perfect complement to your two or four-oven Aga, attaching directly to either model. Or, it can be placed in a separate location in the kitchen.
Same renowned British craftsmanship.
- Like all Agas, the Companion is created entirely by hand to exacting standards. This superior quality workmanship is covered by a one-year parts and labor warranty.
- Roasts and grills beautifully and is big enough to fit a 28 Lb. turkey. Radiant heat means food keeps its natural succulence and flavor.
Slow Cook Oven
- Simmers perfectly by constantly maintaining the oven at just the right temperature for long, slow cooking. This develops flavors and will make even the toughest cut of meat melt-in-the-mouth tender.
Easier to Maintain
- Choose an AGA cooker and you'll notice that the time you spend cleaning is greatly reduced. That's because the ovens and hotplates of an AGA cooker are virtually, self-cleaning.
No Lingering Food Smells
- As you cook in your AGA ovens, food aromas are drawn away and extracted via the flue. This means if you're cooking something pungent like fish, the AGA cooker will help keep smells to a minimum.
*Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance technician in your area.
**Special Order - Allow 8 to 12 weeks for delivery.