All Futuro Futuro range hoods can be installed in either ducted (exhausted to the outside) or ductless (recirculating) mode.
Although ducted application is always recommended, sometimes it is simply impossible to install a duct - for example, in high-rise buildings, many condominiums and co-op apartments. In such situations, the range hood can still be used, together with a carbon filter that will absorb cooking odors and return the cleaned air to the kitchen.
All carbon filters require replacement after a period of time, depending on your cooking conditions and frequency. The Futuro Futuro carbon filters are specifically designed to provide extended-usage performance, lasting up to 5 times compared to generic carbon filters. Mounting hardware is included.
The Round 6" Carbon Filter cartridges are sold as a set of two, and are compatible with the models listed in the "Features" column.
- Carbon filter (activated charcoal cartridge) for Futuro Futuro range hoods installed in ductless mode.
- Required for proper air filtration in ductless (recirculating) installation.
- Not recommended for use with ducted installation (outside discharge).
- Mounting hardware included.
Compatible with the following models:
- Loft/Loft CTM Island (all sizes)
- Lombardy Island (all sizes)
- Murano Collection (all sizes)
- Lombardy Wall (all sizes)