AC-7014: HEPA Air Purifier with Ion Flow Technology
Features the latest technology in air cleaning: Pre-Filter + Antibacterial Pre-Filter + HEPA + Activated Carbon + TiO2 (photo-catalyst titanium dioxide) + UV light + Ion Flow Technology.
120V / 60Hz
Noise Level (Hi/Med/Low):
Air Flow (Hi/Med/Los):
Dimensions and Weights
- Captures the larger particles to enhance the durability and performance of the other filters.
- First stage of capturing and removing bacteria and microorganisms.
- A high-efficiency air filter that captures 99.5% of airborne pollutant particles as small as 0.3 microns, including spores, pollen, mold, pet dander and dust.
Activated Carbon Filter
- Helps remove household odors.
TiO2 (Titanium Oxide) Filter + UV
- Photo catalytic oxidation is achieved when UV ray combines with a TiO2-coated filter.
- This process creates hydroxyl radicals and super-oxide ions, which are highly reactive electrons.
- These electrons aggressively combine with other elements in the air, such as bacteria and volatile organic compounds (VOC), which are harmful pollutants.
- Once bound together, the chemical reaction takes place between the super-charges ion and the pollutant, effectively "oxidizing" or burning the pollutant.
- This breaks the pollutant down into harmless carbon dioxide and water molecules.
- Sterilizes the air by breaking down microorganisms, such as germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, etc.
- Effectively destroys the nucleic acids in these microorganisms so their DNA is disrupted and destroyed.
- Generates negative ions to attract particles, such as dust, pollen and many other allergens, which are positively charged.
- Once bonded, the particles become heavy and falls to the ground and out of your respiratory system.
Sunpentown AC7014W Reviews