A790i Built-in Grill with 792 sq. in. Cooking Surface
Start grilling in style with the A790i grill from Fire Magic. With 90,000 BTUs of heat, you can take outdoor cooking to a whole new level. The interior halogen lights are great for grilling at night. The 20,000-BTU backburner makes the juiciest rotisserie perfections you've ever tasted. The stainless steel construction inside and out makes for long-lasting, durable grilling capabilities. Reinvent the way you grill with Fire Magic.
About Fire Magic
That's right, the secret weapon of the top professional chefs in New York is their Fire Magic barbecue grill. Many Americans were introduced to Fire Magic on NBC's Today when their guest chefs are grilling up delicious dishes on quality Fire Magic grills. Once you have cooked on a Fire Magic, you are hooked. While not the best known brand - at least not outside California - they have been making professional quality grills in Los Angeles since 1937. 70 years of experience, and it shows. Available at AJ Madison.
Primary Burner Output:
792 Sq. In.
2 Halogen Lights
Width, Hanger to Hanger:
Width of Control Panel:
Height, Lid Open:
Aurora A790i Built-In Grill
- Cast stainless steel "E" burners are guaranteed for life
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU's per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Advanced Hot Surface Ignition has a simple push of the control knob to turn up the gas and light the grill
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- Meat probe with digital thermometer
- Recessed stainless steel rotisserie back burner and rotisserie kit
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
Fire Magic Aurora Collection A790IX Reviews