Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
2 Handle Metering Lavatory without Drain Assembly
0.5 gpm (1.9 L/min) Max.
Adjustable Timing Cycle:
NOTE: Designed to install through 2 holes, 1" MIN. DIA., 4" on center.
Not intended to deliver water for cooking or drinking.
Unique cartridge separates water, dirt and line trash from timing mechanism.
- Chrome plated brass construction.
- 4" centerset metering faucet.
- ADA compliant lever style handle with hot and cold indicators.
- Metering mechanism is adjustable, to allow the installer to compensate for supply line pressures of 20 to 80 psi.
- Cycle time easily adjusted from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Factory preset to automatically shut off after 10 seconds at 80 psi.
- Vandal resistant aerator limits water discharge to a maximum of .25 gpc (.95 L/cycle) or .50 gpm.
- Nonmetallic and nonferrous material.
- Self contained metering mechanism which is separate from the potable water supply.
- Third party certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, ICC-A117.1 and all applicable specifications referenced therein for lever handles.
- Warranted for 5 years against material or manufacturing defects.