Designed on the premise that quality is everything. The lines are clean and elegant. The performance impressive. Many of the features - Broan exclusive. Deluxe range hoods for those kitchens where the value of good ventilation is appreciated.
Broan's dual centrifugal blower is the quietest, high-performance system available in a conventional range hood.
Exclusive Heat Sentry feature - automatically turns blower to high speed when excess heat is detected.
150 Watts of bright lighting with two light settings. Maximum lighting for cooking or a gentler light level suitable as a nightlight.
Exlusive blower memory feature - when activated, unit automatically "remembers" last setting selected.
Power and Ratings
Sones - Vertical/Horizontal:
CFM - Vertical/Horizontal:
Design and Application
Ducted, convertible to recirculating with purchase of kit
Enclosed Dual 75W
Variable Speed - Hi/Low Light
Dual Centrifugal Blower
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical/Horizontal) - Non-Ducted (Kit Required)
Infinite Speed Controls:
Blower Memory Feature:
Broan 88000 Series
- Infinite speed slide control with solid state blower memory.
- Two-position light switch for "bright" or "night-light" illumination.
- Bright polymeric light lens (accepts 2 - 75W bulbs).
- High efficiency dual centrifugal blower with resilient anti-vibration motor mounts.
- Broan Heat Sentry automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected.
- Two washable aluminum filters
- Twin Microtek System IV filters for optimum capture of cooking contaminants in the duct-free mode (purchase separately).
- Mitered sides and hemmed bottom for safety and good looks.
Broan 88000 Series 884223 Reviews