Designed on the premise that quality is everything. The lines are clean and elegant. The performance impressive. Many of the features - Broan exclusive. Deluxe range hoods for those kitchens where the value of good ventilation is appreciated.
Broan's dual centrifugal blower is the quietest, high-performance system available in a conventional range hood.
Exclusive Heat Sentry feature - automatically turns blower to high speed when excess heat is detected.
150 Watts of bright lighting with two light settings. Maximum lighting for cooking or a gentler light level suitable as a nightlight.
Exlusive blower memory feature - when activated, unit automatically "remembers" last setting selected.
Dimensions & Weight
18" to 24"
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Sones - Vertical/Horizontal:
CFM - Vertical/Horizontal:
Enclosed Dual 75W
Variable Speed - Hi/Low Light
Dual Centrifugal Blower
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical/Horizontal) - Non-Ducted
CFM/Sones - Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones - Horizontal Rectangular:
A simply elegant approach to ventilation.
- Convenient slide controls - infinitely adjustable blower speed.
- Infinite speed slide control with blower memory feature that saves last settings.
- Standard Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and turns blower to high.
- Powerful, quiet 360 CFM, 5.5 Sone (vertical discharge) or 350 CFM, 6.0 Sone (horizontal discharge) performance - HVI Certified.
- Convertible to ducted or non-ducted operation. Includes 3 1/4" x 10" damper/adapter (non-ducted filter sold separately).
- Accepts two 75 watt bulbs (not included).
Broan 88000 Series 88360 Reviews