Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
A simply elegant approach to ventilation.
Dimensions & Weight
18" to 24"
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Sones - Vertical/Horizontal:
CFM - Vertical/Horizontal:
Enclosed Dual 75W
Variable Speed - Hi/Low Light
Dual Centrifugal Blower
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical/Horizontal) - Non-Ducted
CFM/Sones - Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones - Horizontal Rectangular:
- Infinite speed slide control with blower memory feature that saves last settings.
- Powerful, quiet 360 CFM, 5.5 Sone (vertical discharge) or 350 CFM, 6.0 Sone (horizontal discharge) performance, HVI Certified.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically.
- Convertible to ducted or non-ducted operation. Includes 3 1/4" x 10" damper/adapter (non-ducted filter sold separately).
- Accepts two 75-watt bulbs (not included).
Broan 88000 Series 88300 Reviews