Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
1.5 gpm (5.7 l/min) max.
Dimensions and Weights
- Metal construction with chrome plated finish.
- 1/2" IPS connections or flex supply lines (3/8" compression fittings).
- Includes metal pop-up type waste assembly or metal grid strainer where noted.
- Pivot action lever style handle in 3" and 4".
- Flow is limited to 1.5 gpm max (5.7L/min) at 60 psi or 0.5 gpm max. & .35 max. models available.
- Nonmetallic/nonferrous and stainless steel material.
- Third party certified to WaterSense®, (only applies to 1.5 gpm), CSA B125.1, ASME A112.18.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein including NSF61/9.
- Contains no more than 0.25% weighted average lead content.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.
Moen M-BITION 8437 Reviews