Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
0.5 gpm (1.9 l/min) max.
Dimensions and Weights
NOTE: This faucet is designed to be installed through 1 hole 7/8" MIN. DIA.
- Chrome plated brass construction.
- Optional 4" deck plate available, purchased separately (see model number 99550).
- Flexible supply lines with 3/8" compression fittings.
- 360° rotating spout provides ability to install handle on either side.
- Aerator is limited to 0.5 gpm max. (1.9 L/min).
- Brass shell, ceramic disc cartridge.
- Third party certified to IAPMO Green, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein including NSF 61/9.
- Meets CalGreen and Georgia SB370 requirements.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- The backflow protection system in the device consists of two independently operating check valves, primary and a secondary which prevent backflow.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.