Quality Always Come from Dedication
It all began in 1950 in Vara, Sweden, when Karl Erik Andersson received his first order for a washing machine, from his mother. The farmer, Karl Erik, thought about it carefully and produced a washing machine that didn't look like washing machines did in those days. Word of the revolutionary model spread and nothing's been the same since. Karl Erik built a small factory on the farm and started making washing machines full time. A few years later he built his first dishwasher and tumble dryer. Business gathered momentum and more and more dishwashers, washing machines and dryers left the door of the small factory in Vara. Today, there are around 1,000 employed at production plants in Sweden and Finland, and countless more in sales companies in 35 countries around the world. In 1987, they opened their office in North America and today they are proudly sold by the number one team of independent dealers and distributors in the appliance industry. They are well aware that they have customers all over the world, all of whom place high demands on design, function and care for the environment.
In 1999, their environmental work had advanced so far that they received environmental certification in accordance with ISO 14001. This meant a great deal to them, but even more for you and the environment.
Asko offers three optional accessories to make your laundry appliances more appealing. The laundry stand raises your washer & dryer 12" to increase the ease of loading and unloading. The optional white space trim kit gives stacked units an integrated appearance, and the slide out shelf installs between a stacked pair, giving you a place to fold or sort clothes.
Dimensions and Weight
12 3/8" to 14 7/8"
Approximate Shipping Weight:
- Color of white stand matches the ASKO white
- Titanium stands coordinate with the titanium and titanium washers and dryers
- Pre assembled, one piece design speeds set up
- The same platform works for the washer and the dryer
- Triple coated, rust resistant 12 gauge steel
- Stand has four adjustable legs so it can be leveled during installation
- Rust resistant, stainless steel carriage bolt and self locking nut hold simple mounting bracket that slips in and over the rear legs to securely anchor unit
- Stand is enclosed on all visible sides for attractive installat
- Platform increases the height of a single unit by 12 3/8" to 14 7/8"