Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
The Camerist line offers superior styling. The clean, simple design and graceful style of Camerist has the ability to complement any decor.
1 Handle Kitchen with Matching Finish Side Spray
Type of Handles:
Solid Lever Handles
2 or 4 Holes
Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation:
Flexible Supply Lines:
Yes with 3/8" Connections
NOTE: Designed to install through 2 hole, 1-1/4" (32mm) MIN. DIA. and 4" on center.
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Inlet shanks will accept 3/8" ball nose connections.
- Includes side spray with Hydrolock quick connect system.
- Temperature controlled by 180° arc of handle travel.
- Operates with less than 5 lbs. of force.
- Aerator is limited to 2.2 gpm max (8.3 L/min).
- Nonmetallic/nonferrous and stainless steel material.
- Third party certified to: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, ICC A117.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Water Drinking Act.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.