Racks, Griddles and Grates
Oval JR 200
The Primo Oval JR 200 is deceptively large when it comes to cooking ability. In fact, two 14 lb. turkeys can be roasted simultaneously. Perfect as a primary grill or to complement your current gas grill. Features include a cast iron top vent, easy-to-read thermometer, reversible cooking grates, and a stainless steel draft door.
Available as "grill only", Primo Cart with Basket and Poly Side Shelves, Teak Grill Table, Compact Cypress Grill Table or Cradle.
Primo Grill Product Line
Their fleet of ceramic grills are designed to fit everyone's outdoor cooking needs. From their flagship Jack Daniel's Edition Oval XL 400 to their classic round Kamado. Every Primo grill is made to be a primary outdoor cooker, but any of them can be added to a built-in outdoor kitchen or to complement an existing grill or smoker. To give you an idea of the size of their grills and cooking area, they've rated them based on the number of steaks that can be grilled at one time. Available at AJ Madison.
About Primo Ceramic Grills
Primo Is The Only Ceramic Grill Made In The USA
4 out of 5 Americans prefer products made in the USA, so it's easy to see why Primo is one of the most popular grills over its imported counterparts.
Patented Oval Design
The unique oval shape offers exceptional cooking efficiency and true two-zone cooking. Two distinct cooking zones allows you to grill and roast simultaneously. Round ceramic grill companies can make the claim, but Primo is the only one that delivers.
Grill, Bake, Roast, or Smoke All On The Same "Grill"
Primo ceramic grills work like a grill, an oven, a roaster, and a smoker. Simply choose a cooking configuration to meet your needs and cook any recipe... from steaks to bread to beef brisket.
Primo Offers Amazing Flavor
The combination of the ceramic shell and 100% natural lump charcoal creates juicier food and true wood-fired flavor. Enjoy mouthwatering and delicious food that gas and metal grills just can't offer.
210 Sq. In.
Total Cooking Area:
360 Sq. In.
13 1/2" x 18 1/2"
150°F - 850°F
Stainless Steel Bottom Vent Door:
Cast-Iron Chimney Top Vent:
True Precision Temperature Gauge:
Hands Free, Auto Locking Hinge System:
Cool-Touch, Ergonomic Handle:
Insulating Felt Gasket:
Quick-Clean, Porcelain Coated Cooking Grids:
All Ceramic Parts:
Twenty (20) Years
All Metal Parts (Excluding Cast-Iron Parts):
Five (5) Years
All Cast-Iron Parts:
One (1) Year
Thermometers and Felt Gaskets:
Thirty (30) Days
Dimensions and Weights
Clearance Behind Grill:
Grills 8 - 15 Steaks
210 Sq. In. Cooking Area
150 Sq. In. Rack System
360 Sq. In. Total Cooking Area
Unmatched Cooking Versatility
- It's a grill, an oven, a roaster, and a smoker all in one "grill".
- Get superior convection, remarkably efficient and precise cooking.
- Not to mention amazing flavor with the combination of the ceramic shell and 100% natural lump charcoal.
Primo Offers Multiple Cooking Methods
- Grill mouthwatering steaks, bake authentic wood-fired pizza, roast a turkey, or smoke a beef brisket to tender perfection.
- Virtually any food and recipe can be cooked on a Primo.
Patented Oval Shape
- The unique patented oval shape delivers the highest cooking flexibility and efficiency on any other ceramic grill.
- Get true two-zone direct and indirect simultaneous cooking on each side of your grill.
- Grill steaks on the direct side and roast vegetables on the indirect side.
Reversible Cooking Grates
- The combination of their reversible Cooking Grid, Heat Deflector Plates, Extension Racks, and other accessories creates more than 69 different cooking configurations.
- No other ceramic grill offers so much versatility.
Optional Rack System and Accessories
Ceramic shoes included with optional wood tables.