Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
Water Filtering Faucets From Moen
Finally, getting filtered water is as easy as turning on your kitchen faucet. What if you could turn your kitchen faucet into a home water filter system - without bulky filtering attachments or the hassle of replacing filters after just a few months Now you can, with a Moen ChoiceFlo water filter faucet. It's so simple and economical to install, use and maintain, your family can enjoy filtered water from your counter top water filter faucet without thinking twice.
Number of Handles:
Type of Handles:
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- 1/2" IPS connections will accept standard ball nose connection for 3/8" tubing.
- Carbon block filter technology.
- Electronic filter life indicator takes standard 2032 watch battery (included).
- Will operate with less than 5 lbs. of force.
- Filtered flow is limited to 1 gpm.
- Nonmetallic/nonferrous and stainless steel material.
- Third party certified to CSA B125, ASME A112.18.1M, ANSI A117.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Water Drinking Act (APMO PS49, NSF 42 and 53, Section 9).
- Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine, taste and odor.
- Faucet/Under Sink Filtration System:
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year limited warranty if used in commercial installations.
- 30 day limited warranty on manufacturer's defects to the original consumer purchaser.
NOTE: DESIGNED TO INSTALL THROUGH A 1-1/4" HOLE DIA.