Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
Number of Handles:
Type of Handles:
68" Braided Hose Length
Number of Spray Functions:
Kitchen Spray Type:
Pause Function; Aerated Stream; Powerful Rinse
2.2 gpm (8.3 L/Min.) Max.
- High arc spout provides the height and reach to fill or clean large pots while the pulldown feature provides the infinite maneuverability for cleaning or rinsing.
- Hydrolock quick connect system.
- Metal construction with 2 finishes.
- Pulldown spray with 68" braided hose.
- 1/2" IPS connections will accept standard ball nose connection for 3/8" tubing.
- When filling a vessel outside of the sink, the pause feature conveniently stops the flow of water as the wand passes over the countertop.
- Convenient single-button actuation provides flexibility to switch from stream to spray mode.
- Flow is limited to 2.2 gpm (8.3 L/Min.) at 60 psi.
- Engineered polymers, non-ferrous and stainless steel materials.
- Third party certified to CSA B125 and ASME A112.18.1M and all applicable requirements therein.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- The backflow protection system in this device consists of two independently operating check valves, a primary and a secondary which prevent backflow.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.
NOTE: DESIGNED TO INSTALL THRU 3 HOLES 1-1/4" (32mm) MIN. DIA.