Classic Stainless Steel Pro Handles
Classic Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Integrated refrigeration can be used anywhere in the home. It merges seamlessly into the décor, with no visible hinges or grilles. The Sub-Zero 736TFI All Freezer is a 36" wide tall unit with freezer storage in the upper cabinet, and also in the lower drawers
This freezer uses 709 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $78.63.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Energy Star Qualified:
Electronic Digital Controls:
Flat-to-the-Ceiling Bright Interior Lighting:
Exclusive Dual-Action Hinge:
Bilt-In 90° Door Stop:
Removable Drawer Divider:
115 V AC, 60 Hz
Meets Strict Department of Energy Requirements:
UL Approved For US and Canada:
- Tall freezer unit with upper cabinet freezer and freezer storage drawers.
- Integrated design for "point-of-use refrigeration" anywhere in the home.
- Refrigeration system ensures the best food storage and energy efficiency.
- Electronic controls are up front and easy to use.
- The model 736TFI integrated design accepts custom wood panels.
- Optional stainless steel panels with tubular or pro handles are available.
- Top storage drawer has a removable divider.
- Freezer storage capacity of 21.5 cubic feet (609 L).
- Meets strict Department of Energy requirements.
- UL approved for US and Canada.
- Exclusive dual action hinge has a built-in 90 degree door stop.
- Flat to the ceiling bright lighting in cabinet and drawers.
- Door alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if a door or drawer is left open.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty.