Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
Level Kitchen Pull-Out Faucet
The Level suite features a modern, sleek design and refined style that transcends seamlessly to the modern home. The Level collection stands apart with its clean, geometric lines.
1 Handle Kitchen with Pullout Spout
Type of Handles:
1 or 3 Holes
Quick Connect Installation:
Aerated and Rinse Spray Functions:
Flexible Supply Lines:
Yes with 3/8" Connections
NOTE: This faucet is designed to be installed thru 1 or 3 holes, 1-1/2" (38mm) DIA.
- Reflex pulldown system offers smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking.
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Hydrolock quick connect installation.
- Pullout spray with 68" braided hose.
- Flexible supply lines with 3/8" compression fittings.
- High arc spout provides height and reach to fill or clean large pots while pull out wand provides the maneuverability for cleaning or rinsing.
- 360˚ rotating spout provides ability to install handle on either side.
- Temperature controlled by 100° arc of handle travel.
- Operates with less than 5 lbs. of force.
- Operates in stream or spray mode in the pullout or retracted position.
- When filling a vessel outside the sink, the pause feature conveniently stops the flow of water as the wand passes over the counter top.
- Flow is limited to 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) at 60 psi.
- 1255 Duralast cartridge for Single-Handle Faucets.
- Third party certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein including NSF 61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- The backflow protection system in the device consists of two independently operating check valves, a primary and a secondary which prevent backflow.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.