Fagor 24" Drop Down Oven
This Fagor drop down oven features a European style convection system, digital display with dial controls and an insulated triple layer glass oven door (Can be installed below Fagor's gas, radiant and induction cooktops).
Innovation, Quality and Performance.
Fagor believes in designing appliances that consistently perform when you need them to. They strive to offer appliances that are ultra reliable and energy efficient, giving you the freedom to spend less time worrying about your chores and more time living your life.
They are a leader in home appliances manufacturing, using the most cutting edge technology and modern design innovations with an ever-constant focus on eco-friendly living.
Fagor Hoods bring together technology, efficiency and style in a high performance silent design, helping you to create a cleaner and more efficient kitchen for your home.
Available at AJ Madison.
European Convection System:
Electronic Program Start/Stop:
Electronic Clock Timer:
Display with Time Control:
150 to 500
Electronic Temperature Pre-Selection:
Thermostat Pilot Light:
Total Power 240 (kW):
Top element Inner/Outer (Kw):
2.1 / No
Convection Element (kW):
240 / 60
Intensity to 240 V (A):
Chrome Rack (with safety position):
Dimensions and Weights
European Style Convection System
- The genuine European style convection system features a third heating element that surrounds the two-speed fan at the back of the oven.
- The fan circulates heat evenly throughout the interior of the oven, resulting in shorter cooking times.
Space Saving Solution
- Fagor's space-saving ovens perfectly accommodate apartments and small spaces.
- For small kitchens with big needs, Fagor's 24 inch ovens can accommodate a turkey up to 20 lbs thanks to its spacious 1.98 cu. ft. interior.
Digital Display and Dial Controls
- Easily pre-program the oven to have your food ready at a certain time.
- Using the ergonomic dials, you can select your desired temperature and cooking function.
- Cold Triple Glass Safety Door
- Class "A" Rating for Energy Efficiency