Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
The soft, modern styling of Method offers clean lines and a simple profile that contributes to the sleek, uncluttered look of a contemporary home.
Type of Handles:
NOTE: This faucet is designed to be installed thru 1 hole, 1-1/4" MIN. DIA.
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Flexible supply lines with 3/8" compression fittings.
- Includes metal pop-up waste assembly.
- Includes optional 3 hole deck plate (escutcheon).
- Temperature controlled by 100° arc of handle travel.
- Flow is limited to 1.5 gpm max (5.7L/min) at 60 psi.
- Nonmetallic, nonferrous and ceramic material.
- Third party certified to WaterSense,® CSA B125.1, ASME A112.18.1,ANSI A117.1, and all applicable requirements referenced therein.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 61/9.
- Contains no more than 0.25% weighted average lead content.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- ADA Compliant for lever handles.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.