Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
Number of Handles:
Type of Handles:
One or Three Holes
68" Braided Hose Length
Number of Spray Functions:
Kitchen Spray Type:
Aerated Stream; Powerful Rinse
2.2 gpm (8.3 L/Min.) Max.
- Hydrolock quick connect installation.
- Pullout spray with 68" braided hose.
- 1/2" IPS connections will accept standard ball nose connection for 3/8" tubing.
- Temperature controlled by 180° arc of handle travel.
- Operates with less than 5 lbs. of force.
- Operates in stream or spray mode in the pullout or retracted position.
- Aerator is limited to 2.2 gpm (8.3 L/min) at 60 psi.
- Engineered polymers, nonferrous and stainless steel materials.
- Third party certified to CSA B-125, ASME A112.18.1M, NSF 61 Section 9, California Proposition 65, ANSI A117.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein.
- The backflow protection system in this device consists of two independently operating check valves, a primary and a secondary which prevent backflow.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.
NOTE: DESIGNED TO INSTALL THRU 1 OR 3 HOLES 1-1/4" (32mm) MIN. DIA.