Fagor believes in designing appliances that consistently perform when you need them to. They strive to offer appliances that are ultra reliable and energy efficient, giving you the freedom to spend less time worrying about your chores and more time living your life.
The most efficient way to cook!
Induction cooktops utilize 90% of the energy produced compared to 50% used by other cooking methods. Induction recognizes the base of the cookware and directly heats only the diameter of the pot, so very little energy is wasted... saving you money while remaining eco-friendly.
Up to 150 Minutes
Induction Ready Cast Aluminum:
Dimensions and Weight
Includes Induction Ready 9 1/2" Skillet
The Most Efficient Way To Cook!
- Induction cooktops utilize 90% of the energy produced compared to 50% used by other cooking methods.
- Induction recognizes the base of the cookware and directly heats only the diameter of the pot, so very little energy is wasted.
- Saves you money while remaining eco-friendly.
Safest Way To Cook!
- The induction cooktop surcface remains cool to the touch since only the pot is heated.
- In addition, there are no open flames, smoke, or gas emissions making this an extremely safe and convenient portable cooking solution.
- It also has an automatic safety shut off feature for an added element of safety.
Fastest Way To Cook... Cooks 50% Faster Than Gas and Electric
- Considered one of the most eco-friendly products for its energy-efficiency, induction cooks faster than gas or electric cooktops.
- Reduces 50% of the cooking time.
- Heating and temperature adjustments are immediate.
- Allows you to go from a simmer to a rolling boil in a few seconds.
- The display panel features a chart that relates 10 cooking levels to temperature and to 5 standard cooking functions (Melt, Warm, Boil, Fry and Sear).
- Built-in-count down digital timer, up to 150 minutes.
- The compact and lightweight cooktop is great for use in your boat, camper, dorm or studio apartment.