Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
The Brantford collection features a traditional style giving your home a beautiful look and timeless appeal.
1 Handle Lavatory with Drain Assembly
Type of Handles:
1 or 3 Holes
Metal Drain Assembly:
Flexible Supply Lines:
Yes with 3/8" Connections
NOTE: This faucet is designed to be installed thru 1 hole, 1-1/8" MIN. DIA.
Use A1717 extension kit for vessel sink applications.
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Includes metal or 50/50 waste assembly where noted.
- Includes optional 3 hole deck plate (escutcheon).
- Flexible supplies with 3/8" compression fittings.
- Temperature controlled by 100° arc of handle travel.
- Aerator is limited to 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) at 60 psi.
- 1255 Duralast cartridge for Single-Handle Faucets.
- Third party certified to WaterSense, CSA B125.1, ASME A112.18.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein including NSF61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.
Moen Brantford 6600X Reviews