Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
The Eva collection offers an elegant, transitional design that gives today's home timeless appeal. With tapered, sophisticated lines, Eva delivers a look that will never go out of style.
1 Handle Lavatory with Drain Assembly
Type of Handles:
1 or 3 Holes
Metal Drain Assembly:
Flexible Supply Lines:
Yes with 3/8" Connections
NOTE: This faucet is designed to be installed thru 1 hole, 1-1/8" MIN. DIA.
Use A1717 extension kit for vessel sink applications.
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Includes metal pop-up type waste assembly.
- Includes optional 3 hole deck plate (escutcheon).
- Flexible supply lines with 3/8" fittings connect directly to supply stops.
- Pivot action lever style handles.
- Aerator is limited to 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) at 60 psi.
- 1255 Duralast cartridge for Single-Handle Faucets.
- Third party certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF 61/9, ICC A117.1, and all applicable requirements referenced therein.
- Third party certified to comply with WaterSense High Efficiency Bathroom Sink Faucet Specification.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.